With your support, Malachi Center is able to:
- Provide low income families with a safe, positive, and enriching environment for their children during the after school and summer hours.
- Offer opportunities for children in grades K-8 to build the skills and resiliency that will allow them to succeed in school and beyond.
- Help teens and young adults who are justice system involved find a positive and successful path.
- Help parents to navigate life challenges and access the resources that will enable them to advocate for and support their children’s learning and development.
- Increase wellness and dignity for men and women who are homeless by providing showers, hygiene supplies, basic clothing items, and referrals to services to break the cycle of homelessness.
- Provide navigation and case management services so those in need access the tools, skills, and community connections needed to increase stability.
For more information, please contact Deby Auerbach-Brown, Director of Development at 216-771-3036 or by sending a message.